Friday, August 1, 2014

Chapter 13: Let It Out

 HEY Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!!!! I missed you guysssss so much! I know y'all just wanna read so I'm not even gonna explain what happened to the blog for a little bit. But anyways this chapter is pretty chill. You guys will be getting an update very soon after this chap. So GO READ AND ENJOY!!!! Forgive me if there are any spelling errors or anything, I didn't edit this chap too well because I just wanted to get it out to you guys.- Lots of Love,

Jodi 

          There was a loud knock on the door that shook her out of her comfort for a moment. Mrs. Samuels set her wooden cooking spoon on the counter, and quickly wiped her hands on her apron as she headed to the door. She was expecting a friend over, so she didn't bother to look to see who it was. She unlocked a door; ready to great her guest with a wide smile. 
"I was just about to-" when she looked up to see three men with hard facial expressions her smile dropped almost immediately.
"Um...Can I help you young men?" She asked.
"Yes ma'am. Actually you can. We came here to see SB," the guy standing in between the other two men tried to scan the inside of the house from his view. 
"Is he here?" They all stepped closer as if she had offered them to come in. 
She closed the door a little but more only poking her head out.
"I'm sorry but no he's not. He's been gone for a while. He doesn't come around here," 
She said hoping they'd allow her to leave it at that.
"Well alright ma'am. If you hear from him tell him his boy James wants to meet up. We haven't talked in a while," the first man said with a fake smile on his face. 
"Alight I will. You guys take care, and God Bless," she said finally being able to shut the door. 

              She quickly peeked out the side window to see if they had really left. They were slowly piling into to a long black Cadillac Escalade. Once they were all in they sped off out of the fairly quiet Brooklyn neighborhood. She pulled away from the window, and called her daughter down. 
"NEEK! Come here one second," 
Safaree's sister came cautiously down the stairs while carrying her new born baby. 
"Yea mom? What's the matter?" Neek questioned. 
She could tell her mom was a little shaken up by something.
"Do you know Safaree's friend James?" 
Neeks eyes widened. Hopefully not wide enough to alarm her mother. 
"No...no not that I can remember," she stuttered.
"Oh ok. Well I was just checking. He just stopped by asking for him...which is weird that he wouldn't know that Safaree wasn't even in town. But I'll let Safaree know next time he comes."
Neeks rocked her baby a little bit more than usual our of nervousness. 
"I'm gonna go change her diaper. Call me down when dinner is ready," she said as she quickly went up the stairs. When she reached her room on the far end of the hall, she gently placed her baby on the bed, and practically ran to the side table to get her phone. She wasted no time dialing Safaree's number. As the phone began to ring she paced back and forth. 
"Hey you've reached gali, don't leave a message cause I don't check that shit. VVS!" 
"Ughhh" Neek grunted out of frustration.
She dialed back about 10 times, and still no answer. She settled for a text message, and told him.
"James came to the house today. You need to handle that ASAP..." 

***** 
*At the studio* 
              Safaree walked in on a concentrated Nicki as beyonce's voice blared through the speakers. "You wake up, flawless. Post up, flawless. Ridin' round in it, flawless..." Nicki bobbed her head listening to the beat. She pressed a button on the large control panel, and replayed that part. "You wake up, flawless Post up, flawless Ridin' round in it, flawless." As her lips moved she quickly wrote some word play that she was coming up with. Safaree saw that she was focused so he took a seat on the black leather couch behind her. She continued to replay the music & Bob her head. She had written down some more verses. She paused for a second and cut the music off. She sat there tapping her pen on the table as a way to keep the beat when she read her new lyrics back to herself. She put  her pen down and sat back in her chair. 
"Hey Rick, go ahead and get the instrumental incorporated. I think I'm ready to record this."
Rick, Nicki's studio technician gave her a thumbs up as he started prepared the track. 
Nick turned around in her swivel chair to meet Safaree.
He was smiling at her. 
"What?" She said blushing. 
She was gonna have to get use to having positive energy between them. She'd gotten so use to them arguing that she forgot what it felt like from them to be cool. 
"Nothing...just observing how hard you work. I admire that about you a lot," he complemented.
She stuck her lip out and her dimples made an appearance. 
"Aw thank you Safaree." 
"I always say this but I really mean it; thank you for always being here through all the rough days."
"Nic it's no problem and you know that. I'll always support you. I'm your number one Fan."
She out her hand on her heart. 
"And I'm yours!"
She put out her fist for them to fist bump, and he met her half way. 
"So actually Wayne is about to be here soon, but you know he's usually  late like me." 
"So basically...In translation...you're scared to tell him," he stated smartly.
Nicki let her head fall back on the chair, and sighed. 
"Yes," 
He chuckled. 
"Safaree this isn't funny in the slightest bit. What if he gets mad? My third album is supposed to drop soon, and maybe he had marketing plans for me that won't work now," she whined. 
Safaree sat up and rested his elbows on his knees. 
"If he gets mad then that'll be a talk me and him will have to take up man to man. I can't have him making you feel bad for normal situations. But let's be realistic, he's not spiteful like that Nic you know him. If anything, he's gonna support you," Safaree informed. 
"Plus that man has eighty kids himself, I'm sure he'll understand," she giggled at his last comment.
"You dead wrong for that! Don't be clowning my mans like that," she laughed pointing at Safaree.
"Come sit down," he asked her.
"But I really should focus on this verse." 
"But Safaree wants you to chill with him. So come sit."
"Ugh do I have to?" She gave him a stank face, as if she would never do that in a million years. 
He flipped his middle finger up at.
"I'm kidding," she laughed as she got up and sat in his lap.
                She wrapped her arm around his neck and rested her head on his shoulder. He rested his hand on hips as he whispered words near her neck. Rick was distracted by her giggling and snuck a peek at what they were doing. He wasn't use to them being so affectionate. It had been a while since they even got along. He wondered what had suddenly changed. He turned his focus back to his computer before he got caught looking.
Nick squirmed in his arms at the tickling sensation she got when he spoke there. She decided to go along and do the same to him. And he started to jump a little too. He paused for a second. 
"Why you always gotta play dirty?niggas is tryna have a conversation with your neck. Let me do me," he joked.
She lifted her head up as if she wa in shock. 
"How you gone say I play dirty when I'm tryin' to work, and you acting like you just want me to sit down with you. Which is not the case." 
"You Sittin with me is work."
She raised an eyebrow.
"In what way?" She laughed.
He shifted his position so that she could feel his dick. 
She gasped.
"You know what? I can't with you. You're too much! Pauz." 
She swung her legs over the couch and got up. 
He laughed at her.
"I'm messin' with you" he said as she say back in the chair.
"Mmhmm Whatever." He rolled the chair towards him and he leaned in to kiss her.
She put her hand on his forehead stopping him.
"Um no. Don't even think about it!"
"Com'on Nic. Let a nigga just get one." 
She stared at him with a straight face. She wasn't changing her mind. 
"Okay, you either give it to me or I'm gonna take it myself. So pick one." She huffed. She out her hands on his face and pulled him. 
"Just one!" she whispered softly on his lips.  
And in seconds their lips had met for a sweet simple kiss. She held it for a while and released him. 
"MUAHHHH," he said dramatically.
She laughed.
"Now don't ask me again fugly boy." 
He gave her a mean look.
"Ok just for that I get another one." 
She rolled her eyes and gave him a quick peck.
"Again!" He said like a excited little boy.
She leaned in and pecked him again. 
"One more." He said being annoying.
"LAST ONES! You annoying fucker."
 He counted. 
"One..." She pecked him.
"Two..." She pecked him again.
"And for the grand finale THREE," she pulled him in by his shirt and locked her lips with his way more passionately than he'd expected. He kissed her back. Just when he was about to pull her on his lap again they were interrupted. 
"Well Damn." Wayne's voice echoed.
Nicki Jumped at the unexpected interruption. 
"Looks like I came to the wrong party," Wayne Joked.
Nicki smoothed her long black her down.
"Oh my gahd," she said revealing her NY accent. 
"This is mad awkward." 
Wayne laughed and fully entered the studio.
"Chill Barbie. This yo playground I shoulda knocked or some shit." 
Safaree wasn't the slightest bit embarrassed. He actually felt good about it. He loved to be able to show affection to Nicki when others were around. He stood up and dapped Wayne up. 
"What's up man!"
"What's good Scaffbeezy."
"Nothing much just tryna get my weight up like you and baby!"
"Word! I got you! I see you been stuntin on Instigator with them bikes."
"Yea yea you know I gotta do it for the people one time!" Safaree gloated. 
"Im thinking bout getting one myself. So when I do imma hit you up!"
"Yea for sure. Anytime," 
Nicki looked at them with a glare. 
"You guys are such boys." 
"Act like a boy, but work hard like a man."
"Who asked you to make my insult sound good," Wayne smiled. 
He wasn't much of a laughing person but you could tell when he was filled with humor.
Safaree sat down back on the couch as Nic welcomed Wayne to sit in the other roller chair next to her.
"So what does the queen have to tell weezy F baby?" 
Nicki was taken aback that he just got straight to it. She rubbed her hand together nervously and glance at Safaree worried. Wayne senses the atmosphere change.
"Geez it's that serious you lookin at Scaffbeezy for words?" Wayne joked. 
"What is it?" 
"What I'm about to tell you might seem like it'll affect my work but I promise you it won't. You know I'm a hard worker, and I wouldn't do anything to sabotage my business. The album is still being worked on and it'll remain on schedule."
Wayne was getting a little irritated. She's never really this serious.
"What is it Nic?" He questioned again. 
Safaree looked over at her and she really looked like she was having a hard time telling him. Why was she this scared. Safaree got up and stop behind her chair.
"I'll tell him," He told her. 
When he said that you tell all of Nic's tension released.
"Wayne she found out the other day some serious news...she found out that we're having a baby."
The room was silent. They both searched for a reaction on Wayne's face. And seconds later a smile crept up on is face.
"Wow. Nic," he said in shock.
"Wow this is really Good news. Why'd you Set this up as if it was bad news?"
She let a deep breath.
"Because I wasn't sure how you would feel with all that's supposed to be going on business wise right now," she confessed.
"Nic everyone has personal business to take care of why would I be mad? What could I tell you anyways? You can't have the baby?" Wayne chuckled, but nicki didn't really join in. It reverted her mind back to previous decisions she made in her first pregnancy. 
"See I told you he'd be fine," Safaree reassured her.
"Yea see? I'm good!" 
Nicki smiled. She was nervous about this, but it went way better than she expected. 
"The only thing I say is talk to your PR because a lot of shit needa happen before you start showing."
"Yea exactly what I was saying." Nicki agreed. 
"Actually I have a question the shipping process for this album. How does it work if I don't want anyone to really know I'm dropping it?" She asked him.
"Oh you tryna do a Beyonce? I see. Well first you gotta..." 
Safaree got pulled away from their conversation when his phone buzzed. It was a text message from his sister; it read, 

Neek the man: WTF Safaree answer my calls and messages. 

         He was confused. No one had contacted him all day so how could he have missed that? He looked at his call log and he had missed 32 calls. His eyes bucked. He went back to his messages and when he read Neek's previous message he immediately became stiff. He clenched his teeth in anger. He needed to talk Neek quickly. He shoved his phone back in his pocket. And interrupted their conversation. 
"My bad," he put his hand up excusing himself. 
"Hey I gotta for run to the bike shop. A part of mine just came in and they called me to pick it up." 
"Ok. So you gonna meet me back home or I'll just see you at home?" She asked looking up at him.
"Imma just see you at home," he said quickly bending down and kissing her forehead. 
"Alight bye babe." 
By the time she said babe Safaree was out the door running to his car. 
Never did he think James would stoop that low and go to his mothers’ house. He was going to handle this shit. 


Ok so it been a while, but how are you guys feeling? What's the mood towards this chap? let me Know! PLEASE COMMENT. It prepares me to make the next chapters better. OH & BY THE WAY Check out my Girl Bria's NEW OF FIC HERE: http://www.onikafareecomposition.blogspot.com/2014/07/1_30.html?m=1

6 comments:

  1. This was a nice chap. Let's see where this Safaree mess goes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it have been a while. I was kinda confused at first. Great chapter tho, post soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, Nic and Faree are so cute. And I'm glad that Wayne took Nic's pregnancy so well. But I hope Faree doesn't get into any deep shit while he "handles" James. Update soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh snaps this is getting good af, I need more ASAP! Pls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What the hell does Safaree got going on?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so happy they're finally being cute together! That arguing from before had me streeeessed. Anyway, I'm really curious about what's going on with Safaree. Can't wait 'til your next post.

    ReplyDelete